Sunday, February 23, 2014

WPlus9 Birthday Celebration!

Hey everyone, and good evening! This month is WPlus9's birthday celebration! The challenge this week is Trend Watch. The trends I picked for my card are watercolor (I'm sure you knew even I would pick it!) and misting. Of course, they are both messy! You know me!


I broke out a pearlescent watercolor set I have, and stamped some feathers in some more citrus-type colors of the watercolors. I also added some misting to the card. 


The above photos shows a bit of the metallic look the watercolors give. 


Be back soon!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all from Fanciful Feathers set) WPlus9
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Other: watercolors

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Bethany! I love it!