Sunday, March 2, 2014

Color Wash: Stamping With Color Washes 1

Hey all! I'm here today with another video in my Color Wash series. This one is all about stamping with color washes. And you notice to 1 in the title? Yep, this is just one way to stamp with color washes. I'll have a 2nd video on how to stamp with color washes coming up! In the meantime, here is the first one!


And here are some photos of the card. Silly me, editing in the evening, forgot to put photos of the card at the end of the video! So here ya go: 





Well, that's all for me today! 

I'm going skiing tomorrow, so I might not be back for a few days. 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (hot air balloons, clouds, banner, sentiment from Blue Skies set) Lawn Fawn
Cling Stamp: (Starburst Backround) Hero Arts
Chalk Ink: (Night Sky, Turquoise Gem, Sea Breeze) Tsukineko

3 comments:

teresa currie said...

Really nice card, Bethany!! Fun colors and fun, playful technique. Thank you for showing us how you did it!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This card is stunning, Bethany! I love your colour washing with the splatter and stamp layering. You're a natural at making videos!

PStanley said...

This card is just awesome :)