Tuesday, March 25, 2014

High Gloss Sunshine

Aloha! It's me here! Today I'm entering a card in Papertrey Ink's March Blog Hop. The them this month was High Gloss...so pretty much adding gloss to your projects.




I stamped a backround of various lines, then stamped and embossed the sun burst in clear embossing powder. 


I also stamped a sentiment. Then, of course, I had to do something with water or wetness. lol. You know me!  So I made a color wash and painted over the whole card to give the "gloss" some added "pop!" And give the card an artistic touch. 



Hope you are having a nice day! 
I start work again next week, so I don't think I'll be around as much. I'll still try though! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (lines from Backround Basics: Stripes set, sentiment and sun burst stamps from Hello Sunshine set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Harvest Gold, Melon Berry, Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink, (Rose Bud) Tsukineko
Watermark Ink: Versamark
Embossing Powder: (clear) American Crafts

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so cool! I love the look!!!