Monday, March 10, 2014

Thank You in Watercolors

Gooooood morning! I'm just popping in with a quick post. It's another entry for Virginia's View challenge..AND I made a video! :D


And here is the finished card...(sorry the photos are awful, but lighter colors are hard to photograph)





I'll have another video for this challenge sometime this week! 

Have a lovely day! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (thank you from Pedal Pusher set, others from City Scene set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Rose Bud, Bahama Blue) Tsukineko, (Melon Berry) Papertrey Ink, (Tumbled Glass) Ranger
Coloring Medium: (guava gelato) Faber Castell Design Memory Craft
Embossing powder: (clear) American Crafts

4 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

Oh...Bethany! It pleases me so much to see your video and card!! The water-color design is so artistic and gorgeous! You truly have blossomed into a great stamping artist in front of my eyes in the last 2 years! Congrats on all your publications and success! I could not be more thrilled for you! Your video is featured over our FB page! Congrats!

PStanley said...

Bethany, Great work with this challenge, and congrats on being featured on Virginia's View's FB page!!! Way to go you! I love your happy and youthful style as you present on your videos. Totally subscribing to your channel!

paperpicnic said...

Bethany, I just watched your wonderful video! Thank you for sharing your creative process, I enjoyed seeing how you created your beautiful, watercolor card! I love your asymmetrical design and the soft colors that you combined - it is so pretty!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous, I luv the look...fabby!

Hope you have a super duper weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*