Sunday, March 16, 2014

Triangle Confetti

This is my second post today. 
Hey everyone! I'm back again this time with an entry for this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday. This week had such a fun theme....confetti from PTI dies!


I created some triangle confetti from one of PTI's cover plates. 


I created a vellum "pocket" with a panel of vellum, simply adhering it to the card base, leaving one side open until it was filled with the confetti, then I adhered it closed. 


I added a border with some cardstock strips, and I adhered some of the confetti on top of the vellum pocket. 


By the way, I'm trying to make better photos, and I've been trying to take photos right on my workspace. What do you think? 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels, (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Birthday Style set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (I used lots of various pinks and reds...I don't really remember! Sorry!)
Die: (triangle cover plate) Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

Kristii said...

What an awesome card!! I love your design and the triangle graffiti is fabulous!!

Diana K said...

Love this! A very unexpected but pretty way to make a vellum pocket. So modern.

Helen F. said...

Such a fun card, Bethany. Love the triangles in the vellum pocket ~ clever idea!

Danielle Flanders said...

This is adorable, Bethany!