Saturday, March 15, 2014

Watercolor Triangles

Aloha! Hope you are having a lovely Saturday! I've got another entry for Virginia's View challenge. And I think it is SO sweet that Virginia comments with such lovely comments! So thanks Virginia! Anyhoo, here's my card:




This was a fun one to make! I stamped with some homemade watercolors made with my lovely gelatos! 
I just color my gelatos onto my craft sheet, add some water, swish it around and ta-da! I have watercolors! :D 


I think the color combo makes the triangles look like fire. Pretty neat! 


I went skiing Thursday. It was beautiful! They didn't groom much of the ski slope, so the snow was a little hard to ski through. (And one time I fell and got a face full of snow! lol) But it was an amazing day nonetheless.


Be back soon. (Tomorrow, I hope!)

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 



Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Pedal Pusher set, triangles from Sketched Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted gelatos) Faber Castell Design Memory Craft

1 comment:

Virginia Lu said...

This is really beautiful and artful, Bethany! I love the shades of orange that you created! Your photography skills are awesome! I love the shots that you took! You are getting to be a PRO every time I visit your blog! ( My son went skiing today and fell a few times, too. The ice melted and then the new snow made it slippery.. He claimed that had tons of fun--just like you!)! Thanks so much for linking up to the first Virginia's View Challenge!