Monday, March 17, 2014

Watercolors + Gold

I just had to get in one last entry for Virginia's View Challenge. :D




This was a super fun one! I made some watercolors from gelatos. Then I stamped and embossed the butterflies on a sheet of cardstock, painted over them with the watercolors, then cut them out. 


I also watercolored onto the card itself, and then adhered the butterflies. I thought the card need a wee bit more, so I stamped some flowers with the watercolors, and added a sentiment. 


Have a lovely Tuesday! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (butterflies from Butterfly Dreams set) Papertrey Ink, (sentiment from Fanciful Feathers st, flowers from Folk Art Florals set) WPlus9
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted gelatos) Faber Castell Design Memory Craft
Embossing Powder: (gold glitter finish) American Crafts
Watermark Ink: Versmark

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

really lovely, I had to get one more in too!!!! My card is right next to yours. I second all Virginia says, congrats on your publications, funny thing is I tried that sprinkles card, so excited, I did something wrong I had to laugh, it was so much fun though, you really know how to inspire!!! Thanks for that!

Virginia Lu said...

I can't love it more..water-color and gold!? Divine! You rock this challenge, Bethany! Thank you so much for playing this challenge! It makes me super happy to see you having fun!

Ange Kelly said...

Love this card!

donna mikasa said...

This is soooo pretty! I love the addition of the butterflies--wonderful dimension!