Saturday, April 5, 2014

Color Wash: Splattering with Color Washes

Good afternoon my followers! Sorry, I said I hoped to be back sooner, but I just didn't feel like posting. I've been super excited to go see Captain America: The Winter Soldier, (which I don't think I can see until tomorrow!) but I am here right now with another video for my Color Wash series.








I have to work tonight starting and I want to try to convince my dad to go to the 9:45 showing of Captain America. I think I would be able to get out of work and then just make it to the theater in time. If not, then I'll see it tomorrow, Lord-willing! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 



Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (stars from Blue Skies set) Lawn Fawn, (woohoo from This is Big set) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted gelatos) Faber Castell Design Memory Craft

No comments: