Saturday, April 12, 2014

Inspired By...(Lord of the Rings)

Hey! I am so sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I got a cold and my birthday was Wednesday, and I haven't had many new cards to show because I haven't crafted much lately! But I am here now with a card inspired by Eowyn's coronation ceremony dress from the Lord of the Rings. Here's a few photos of the dress:


I know the photos of the dress are pretty bad quality, but at least you get an idea! I was inspired by the gorgeous buttercream yellow color and in better quality photos, I think you can see a floral pattern on the dress. So here is my card: 


I made the backround with assorted gelatos and then stamped and embossed the flowers and thought it could use some gold to complement it like the tiara and necklace complements the dress with gold. So I added some gold splatter. 


Then I put the rest of the card together. :) 


I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (flowers from Folk Art Florals set) WPlus9; (sentiment from Masculine Motifs set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Rich Cocoa) Tsukineko (I believe this is the brown I used, but I'm not positive) 
Coloring Medium: (assorted gelatos) Faber Castell Design Memory Craft
Embossing Powder: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Watermark Ink: Versamark

No comments: