Friday, April 18, 2014

Virginia's View Challenge #2: Stencil!

Aloha my followers! I know it's been awhile since I posted but I haven't had as much time to do stuff since I'm working again. :) I'm popping in with a card for the current Virginia's View challenge, and the theme is stencil! Woohoo! I love stencils! :D

And here is my card: 


This was a fun one to make. I got some new crafty supplies for my birthday and I used some of them here, including the new round Tim Holtz ink blender. It is so amazing and I love using it! 


I simply stenciled the card and added a wood veneer sentiment and a strip of gold glitter tape. 


Easy and fun to put together, yet a very elegant trendy look when finished! 


Have a lovely weekend and Happy Easter! :) 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Dye Ink: (Mint) Simon Says Stamp, (Danube Blue) Tsukineko 
Accents: (wood veneer shape) Studio Calico
Glitter Tape: (gold glitter tape) Recollections/Michaels
Stencil: Heidi Swapp

3 comments:

kreativekymona.com said...

Bethany, your card is beautiful. I love the wood veneer and the gold glitter tape. It adds so much to your card. Great job.

PS I need to look for that gold glitter tape at Michaels.

Virginia Lu said...

This is quite trendy and gorgeous, like you said, Bethany!! I love the stenciled background with the gold strip, wood veneer and glitter! Aren't birthday goodies fun to play with? SO glad that you join the fun with Virginia's View Challenge!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie. Love the background & the gold strip. And thank you for all the sweet comments on my blog. :)