Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happily Ever After

Yay! I'm actually back again! :D And I'm here with a card for the current CASE Study challenge! :)

This was the amazing card to CASE:

And here is my take on it: 


I was inspired by how the type was the main focus of the card, so I went with that and the color scheme. 



I used stencils here again! I love my stencils! I stenciled the triangles in the backround, then stenciled the words on top of it! Such a cool look, I think. 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Spray Mists: (unknown) 
Stencils: (Heidi Swapp) 

3 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Very, very clever! I love this!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card!
Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

Jingle said...

Your sentiment looks so cool! Very neat card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!