Monday, July 28, 2014

It's me! Finally, right?!

Hello all! I am actually writing a post! I know, I know, I've been missing for what seems like forever. And I have no excuses. A little something called fandoms have taken a lot of my time lately. But I'm here today with a card! :D And I'm going to be crafting later today, so I should have more to share! 
So a little while back, I was in Michaels and discovered they were now carrying the new Heidi Swapp stencil minis. And I totally freaked out. In a good way though. And I also bought them all. I spent about $32 on stencils at once. Hehe. But let me tell you, these stencils are epic. So many things they can be used for! So I made lots of cards with them! And here is one of them: 

I pretty much just stenciled everything. Yep, that's it. But it was so much fun! :D 




Okay, so I know I need to post more. And I really am going to try to. So I hope to be back tomorrow, if I remember. Lol. But anyway, until then, my friends! 
Oh, and even though I don't have blog posts, I will have cards in a special issue of Papercrafts & Scrapbooking coming out soon! So stay tuned for that! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

1 comment:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

YAY! So happy to see you! Love this red-hot card, too - can't wait to see what else you make with these stencils (something I'm slow to embrace for some reason - can't wait to be inspired!)