Monday, August 11, 2014

Feathers and Stripes

Hey! I am back again! Woohoo! At least I'm doing a few blog posts, right? ;) Anyway, so I've had photos of this card for a long time...I made it months ago, for a challenge, I think, but I don't remember which one. Lol. But it never got entered so I decided I'd throw it on here now. :) 


I stamped the lines with some chalk ink then added some die cut feathers and a sentiment. 


I just organized a lot of my craft supplies and I'm very happy with it and am now about to do some papercrafting tonight. 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) 
Clear Stamps :(sentiment from Irresistibly Ikat set, lines from Backround Bascis: Stripes set) Papertrey Ink 
Dies: (feathers) Simon Says Stamp
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Chalk Ink: (Night Sky) Tsukineko



No comments: