Sunday, August 17, 2014

Friend

Heyyyyyy! I'm just popping in with a card I made a bit ago! 


I'm not super happy with my photos as of late...but whatever....they'll do. :/ Anyhow, I just stamped everything and was done. My fave kind of card. One layer and clean and simple and colorful. Totally how I like it. 


I love these WPlus9 stamps...the hard part if figuring out how to use them differently. I like to try and challenge myself by using everything differently than the popular way, or whatnot. 

So, yah, that's about it for me today! I now have a Facebook account so if you want to you can check that out. ;) 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 




Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all from Chantilly Trim set) WPlus9
Dye Ink: (Scarlet Jewel, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink; (Rose Bud) Tsukineko 

1 comment:

Kelly Latevola said...

Bethany I love your colors! I like using stamps differently too. Half the fun is seeing what else they can be :)