Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sparkly Thank You

Hello again! Woohoo! I'm posting two days in a row! Yay! I am here with a card for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which was "Make it Sparkle." Totally my kinda challenge. 



I die cut the triangles with a PTI cover plate and then stuck it onto an adhesive sheet, and sprinkled glitter onto it, burnished it in, then adhered it to the card. 


I finished it off with a sentiment and a few cardstock strips. 


Hope you have a lovely night! 
I'm working on a new blog header, hopefully I'll be able to create something I like! I love having Photoshop CC but sometimes it still is hard to come up with a good design. Lol. :) 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 



Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (thank you from Fanciful Feathers set) WPlus9
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Die: (Triangle Cover Plate) Papertrey Ink
Glitter: American Crafts or Martha Stewart 

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

WOW! this totally sparkles!! :) Thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!