Monday, August 25, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire: Mock Mosaics

Annnddd I am back! ;) This time I'm sharing a card I made for the Mock Mosaics Challenge with Lizzie Jones. :) 


I stamped the foam panel, die cut it, then adhered it using the idea Lizzie showed on how to get it all lined up ;) 


Ok, so you might see those lines in the foam triangles. So I didn't want that to happen. I have semi-long nails so I was using my nails for the most part to press down on each triangle to adhere it. Andddd when I peeled off the rest of the foam I was left with those lovely (not! ;) ) nail marks in the foam. Oh well. Hehe. 

Jesus saves! 

-Bethany 



Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (doilies from Delightful Doilies, sentiment from Embellishments set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Danube Blue, London Fog) Tsukineko, (Dusty Concord) Ranger/Tim Holtz
Die: (Triangle Cover Plate) Papertrey Ink
Other: (craft foam)

1 comment:

Kelly Latevola said...

WOW! How cool is this? Love the way those triangles look :)