Monday, August 25, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire Morning Timer Challenge

Heya! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I was able to make some cards from Stamp-a-Faire and I will be posting them tonight, so let me apologize in advance for the overflow of blog posts I will be doing. ;) Anyway, my firs card is going to be for the Morning Timer Challenge. You had to pick a sketch and a color combo and make a card with them in 20 minutes! Fun!!!! Here's my color combo and sketch choices: 



And here is what I threw together: 


I stamped the triangles and arrows and a sentiment. Easy and fun! :)  


Sketched Shapes. That set is possibly the most amazing stamp set to ever be designed. Thank you Maile! :D 

Jesus saves! 

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all from Sketched Shapes set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink (Angel Pink, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko

No comments: