Monday, August 25, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire: Rhinestone Designs

Okay so this will be my last post tonight. I apologize once again for all the posts. This card is for the Rhinestone Design Challenge with Heather Nichols.


This one was a ton of fun! :) I die cut the arrows from acetate and then adhered the gems. That took awhile...but I was very happy with the end result! :D (On another not, I think I need to stop using so many faces, don't I!? ;) ) 



I adhered the top row to the card then stamped a sentiment before adhering the bottom row. 

Just two more weeks until vacation with my bestie! Woohoo! First trip without my family, ever! Hehe now I really feel 18. ;) 


Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Boutique Borders: Birthday set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Other: (gems) Michaels; (acetate) Hobby Lobby 


1 comment:

Virginia Lu said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Bethany! LOVE all the blings!Congrats on the Moxie Fab World shout out!