Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Thank you, Sunshine

Good morning my lovely followers! Hope you are all doing well! I have a fun card to share this morning...it's a great one to show this morning, because it is full of sunshine. Here, take a look! 


This was a fun one-layer to put together! I pulled out my Hello Sunshine set from Papertrey In (if you know me...you know I LOVE my Papertrey!) and I stamped a bunch of the sun rays and a sentiment from WPlus9's Fanciful Feathers set. 


Oh, there is a question I would like to ask my followers and readers...are my photos too big? I like them this big but I don't know if everyone else does, so tell me what you think! :) Thanks! 


'Till next time!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Fanciful Feathers set) WPlus9; (sun rays from Hello Sunshine set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Chalk Ink: (lol I made this awhile ago so I don't remember the colors! Sorry!) Tsukineko



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely awesome.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I am in LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE with this card! It's so fun! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!