Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hot Air Balloons and Polka Dots

I love hot air balloons. Something about how adorable and tiny they seem on the horizon. Hehe. :) Anyways, I'm here with a card that has a couple hot air balloons on it! I've had this one for awhile. I think it was a submission reject, but I love it SO much I couldn't resist sharing! Here ya go! 

To make this I inked the front of the card, going from a light-ish red to a light yellow. I <3 inking hehe...tons of fun! I also stamped the balloon outlines onto the inked base. 



For the balloons and clouds I stenciled a polka-dot pattern onto them, using the same colors as I did for the balloons. I cut out the balloons + clouds (not the most fun thing to do, but hey, totally worth the effort!) then adhered them to the card base. To finish it off I stamped a sentiment. :) 



'Tis all for me today! 
I will be back tomorrow though! 

Until then!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

1 comment:

Kelly Latevola said...

How fun! I love how you repeated the ombre pattern with the stencil. Fussy cutting is soothing or I just really like the way it looks so I tell myself that ha!