Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Triangles

Hey! So I'm actually blogging on vacation! I have a bunch of photos of cards I took before I left so I have a ton of stuff to blog. ;) Today I've got a card full of a ton of triangles! 


This was a super fun one to make (aren't they all though? ;) )


I stenciled the blue triangles then stamped the sentiment. 


Well, that's about it for today! 
I'm having a lovely vacation in Cape Cod! Today I'm going to the beach again and going shopping! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamp: (sentiment from Pedal Pusher set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Danube Blue) Tsukineko 
Stencil: Heidi Swapp 

1 comment:

Kelly Latevola said...

Love your triangles Bethany! They have such a cool ombre effect!!