Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Watercolor City

Hello again my followers! I've got a card to share with you! 

Hehe my stamping isn't the best but that's okay I guess. :)


I did a little bit of masking for the Empire State Building, and stamped the watercolor strokes all around it, then I stamped the other buildings on top of the stamped watercolors. I also threw in a sentiment! 


I'm coming back from Cape Cod on Friday...time went so fast! I can't believe it's Tuesday already! 

Hope you all are doing good! I love it here but am looking forward to being able to go back and craft again. I found enamel dots at the Joanns here and I bought about 4 packages of them hehehe I cannot wait to use them! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (watercolor strokes from Watercolor Wonder set, buildings from City Scene set) Papertrey Ink, (sentiment from Hooray set) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Rose Bud) Tsukineko, (Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This looks awesome.

Kelly Latevola said...

Super cool! I love all the different colors you used. They look amazing with the bold black stamping!!