Saturday, October 25, 2014

Let It Snow! Wait, what?

Hehehe you read that right. I made a "Let it Snow" card. And I want it to snow. I'd love it if it just started snowing right this second. :) I could go on and on about how I want snow and the reasons why, but I better just post the card. Hehe. 


This was a fun one hehe. Actually, they pretty much all are. But still. ;) 


I embossed the trees in clear on the card base, then inked the card with an assortment of blue inks, for a winter-y night kinda feel. :) 


I misted the card with some water and stamped some "snow" in white chalk ink. Then I used my ink blender to blend over the card a little bit, make everything a little smoother and such. 


And I added a sentiment in black. 

Be back in a few minutes! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all from Let it Snow set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, Danube Blue) Tsukineko, (Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean) Tim Holtz/Ranger
Chalk Ink: Hero Arts
Watermark Ink: Versamark
Other: (clear embossing powder) American Crafts