Saturday, October 25, 2014

Patterned Paper and Chinese Lanterns

Okay this is my last post for today. (and again, sorry about all the posting) But I've got one last card to share with you, and it's using patterned paper. Yes, I, Bethany Marie Stellpflug, used patterned paper on a card. Not something I do too often, but this card seemed like a good chance to use it! Allons-y!




I stamped and cut out the lanterns from patterned paper, stamped the lines and lanterns on the card, then adhered all the patterned paper lanterns on top. :) 


And of course, finished it off with a sentiment. ;) 


Oi! Well that's all for me today! 
I just got a bunch of books from the library. (on skiing, Doctor Who, I got Mockingjay again, and other things) so I'm going to curl up on the couch, put some Netflix on, and look at them after I grab a bite to eat! 

Have a lovely rest of your weekend! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (smile from Blissful Botanicals set, all others from Lunar Lights set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Patterned Paper: (Darling Dear collection) Studio Calico