Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Sky's the Limit! And Happy Saturday!

So the Lawnscaping Facebook Inspiration Team is having a design team call. And with my love of Lawn Fawn and Lawnscaping, I just had to enter! So I made three cards for it, which means three posts today! (Hehe, sorry about that) but anyhoo, I'll show ya the first card: 



I did something a bit different here. Instead of making the hot air balloons all nice and colored, like I would usually do, I kinda did the reverse and did a bright, colored background and left the balloons white! :D 



I painted the background using some watercolors. If you know me, you know how much I <3 my watercolors. :) 



I'll be back!

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 

Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections//Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all from Blue Skies set) Lawn Fawn
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Other: watercolors 

No comments: