Friday, October 24, 2014

You Mean the World to Me

Bonjour my lovely followers! :D Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. But I am here now with a card! Yay! Take a look! 


I did some multi-colored inking and stamped the "road" multiple times that way, creating a lovely rainbow pattern. :)


I also stamped the eiffel tower and a sentiment. All one layer. My fave. :) 


Loving how this turned out! :D Anyway, how has your weekend been so far? I've made a few cards and did a watercolor painting of the Tardis from Doctor Who. Hehe I've recently  started watching that show and I love it so much! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Michaels
Clear Stamps: (road, eiffel tower from City Scene set, sentiment from Embellishments set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud, Bahama Blue) Tsukineko (Squeezed Lemonade, ????others) Tim Holtz/Ranger, (Limeade Ice, ???maybe others hehe) Papertrey Ink 


No comments: